The filter of choice for packaged air conditioning filters that do not have the fan capacity of larger central systems. Super-Flow V Minipleat HVAC Filters have an exceptionally low clean pressure drop unmatched by most any HVAC filter of the same efficiency, affording low fan energy costs during much of the life of the HVAC filter system.
- UL 900 Class 2
- Microfine Fiberglass.
- Available in 65%, 85%, 95% and 98% efficiency ranges.
- Depth: 292mm
- MERV 11 to 16.
- Operating limits: 71 C and 100% RH continuous duty.
- Operate from 0 to 3.81 m/s fpm face velocity in either air flow direction.
- Longer service life due to high ratio of media to nominal face area.
- Moisture Resistant, ideal for humid air applications.
- Manufactured in the USA.
Super-Flow V Minipleat HVAC Filters are constructed of multiple mini-pleat panels bonded to a strong, totally rigid assembly of flame-retardant plastic with aerodynamic extruded plastic vertical supports to minimize air entry turbulence.