The carbon panels of the SuperFlow VC HVAC Filter are a moisture resistant corrugated kraft honeycomb grid, filled with granular activated carbon media and contained by fine mesh nylon screens on both sides.
- High absorption efficiency with low pressure drop.
- Operating limits: 65 C and 95% RH, noncondensing.
- Activated Carbon Media: Virgin coconut shell base, minimum 60% CTC activity.
- Top/Bottom end plates: High strength ABS plastic.
- Vertical struts: Aerodynamically-designed extruded aluminum.
- Vertical supports: Steel rods on downstream side.
- Panel sealant: Non-volatile, applied along the entire panel periphery to eliminate air bypass.
- Individually bagged to prevent absorber from being expended prematurely.
- Manufactured in the USA.
The SuperFlow VC HVAC Filter is also useful in a variety of other applications such as the protection of light industrial processes and works of art.