Super-Flow Q filters are constructed of multiple mini-pleat panels bonded to a strong, totally rigid assembly of flame-retardant plastic with aerodynamic extruded plastic vertical supports to minimize air entry turbulence.
- UL 900 Class 2
- Microfine Fiberglass.
- Available in 65% and 95% efficiency ranges.
- Depth: 292mm
- MERV 12 and 15.
- Operating limits: 71 C and 100% RH continuous duty.
- Operate from 0 to 2.54 m/s face velocity in either direction.
- Longer service life due to high ratio of media to nominal face area.
- Moisture Resistant, ideal for humid air applications.
- Manufactured in the USA.
Super-Flow Q filters are ideal for variable air volume (VAV) systems, as well as applications downstream of supply fans.