The absorbers within the VapourClean HVAC Filter provide high efficiency removal of multiple contaminants for applications within museums, archive storage facilities, airports and semiconductor fabrication facilities.
- Media: Carbon granules bonded to nonwoven polyester.
- Frame: 24-gauge corrosion-resistant steel.
- Maximised carbon surface area.
- Increased efficiency and capacity.
- Low initial static pressure.
- Consistent carbon distribution.
- Non-dusting media.
- Manufactured in the USA.
The carbon media is manufactured with a dry processed carbon composite of ultrafine 30 x 50 mesh activated carbon, with a minimum carbon tetrachloride activity of 90% per ASTM D-3467. These high efficiency carbon granules are thermally bonded to polyester nonwoven bicomponent fibers. The pleated media pack is contained within a 24-gauge corrosion-resistant steel casing and bonded with a polymide hot melt adhesive to maintain rigidity and eliminate air bypass. Pleat spacing and alignment is maintained with high-impact polystyrene plastic separators installed on both air-entering and leaving sides.