AeroFlow’s Standard Inlet Filters are designed for use as a diffusion intake filter for the final filtration of incoming air. These filters are frequently used in Paint Spray Booths in the automotive and industrial finishing industries.
- 0.85m to 2.1m widths, 22mm thick (600gsm)
- 20m Roll
- Also available in Premium Grade, and in Custom Cuts
- Synthetic non-woven thermally bonded polyester fibre
- Graduated density
- Tackifier throughout
- Reinforced polyester scrim
- Flammability: DIN 53438
- Dust Holding Capacity: 428gm / m3
- Initial Pressure Drop: 25 Pa
- Recommended final Pressure Drop: 400 Pa
- Average Arrestance: 98.50%
- Manufactured in China
Made of synthetic non-woven polyester fibre, thermally bonded and calibrated to a graduated density, this Spray Booth Filter has a clean air side reinforced with polyester scrim to increase stability and reduce particle and fibre migration.
The media is impregnated with an adhesive tackifier throughout the full depth of the media for maximum retention of fine particles.